Monday, March 4, 2013

The Diversity of Fitmark Bags


     Have you ever gone on a trip, stayed in a hotel/motel and realized you forgot your shampoo & conditioner at home? I have. Many times! Then it clicks... "I get to look forward to using one of the same old boring, nasty scented shampoo & conditioner the hotel offers". FANTASTIC! You know what I'm talking about. The ONLY 3 options you're given: 

•Dead Sea Air
•Citrus
•Melted Plastic

The only difference? The label. That's it. Not a damn thing to look forward to and no diversity in scent at all. That screams cheap to me. Of course considering how many different people they cater to, the budget does't necessarily allow for so many options at every hotel.

     So now you're wondering, what in the world do shampoo and conditioner have to do with a backpack? Its simple. Every single backpack that's been created has had the same boring theme, along with the same uncomfortable material and backing:

A few compartments, plain stitching, plain colors, oversized or too small, and treated like a punching bag; abused, thrashed and tattered. Not only are those traits a turn off but just looking at one stabs me in the back. I remember  all of Junior High through the end of High School carrying those uncomfortable backpacks where when you put your books in it and threw it on, you're guaranteed to be stabbed by the corner of the books through the bag. Eww. 

     So why did I choose the Fitmark Black Velocity and why do I talk about Fitmark bags ALL THE TIME?? To make it simple: quality, diversity, class; originality. I will only use products the creators themselves use. Why? Because I know that if the creator uses it, its without question good and its not just someone looking to make another dollar. This person believes in what they've created and if it works for them, there would be no reason they wouldn't want it to work for anyone else.

     I saw in Fitmark the same dedication to making the BEST products possible with the highest quality everything, that I saw in previous ventures my current boss, had previously embarked on. I knew that what he had created would be classy, stylish and diverse. 

     From the many different compartments, clean and precise stitching, original colors, advanced materials, the comfort of the backing of the backpacks down to the insulated water bottle holder and choice of 1 or 2 straps, I saw in Fitmark what other companies don't put into theirs; effort. Effort to make something that can suit anyone who carries any form of luggage, even when you're dressing up to go out. Effort to make sure the bag represents the lifestyle of anyone. Effort to be sure that with everything these bags represent, they would make a difference in the gym luggage and backpacking community by being diverse and breaking from the boring, expected bags that every single company creates. 

     That is why I choose Fitmark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment